General Admission Rules
1. The participant must be physically present in United States.
2. ID check is must. (21+ only)
3. No Registration fees. No cover or door charge for the participants.
4. No video shoot or tape recording. This is zero tolerance policy. RAW BARZ reserves the rights of copyright and other related materials.
5. Anybody who has already participated in past Rawbarz events is subject to automatically qualify for the league.
6. By participating in this event you permit the recording of your contributions and assign to the organizers thecomplete copyright and all other rights in your contributions for use in all social media.
RULES AND GUIDELINES
• Do not bite (copy) someone else work. Your freestyle must be 100% original material and shall not infringe upon any third-party copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights.
• By participating in this event, you permit the recording of your contributions and assign to the organizers the complete copyright and all other rights in your contributions for use in all media. Rawbarz USA will own all videos and recordings.
• The language and dialect to be used in the battle is English.
• The organizer/promoter will appoint the timekeeper. S/He will be provided with a stopwatch and will be responsible for indicating the end of each round. The clock starts from the beginning of the first line spoken by the competitor.
• For the preliminary round of competition, each emcee will be given three rounds each for one minute, for the semi-final round each emcee rhymes twice for one minute per round, in the final round each emcee rhymes twice for one minute. In case of a tie another round (OT) will be provided to break the tie.
• The battles are acapella.
• Competitors who are rude, abusive or deemed otherwise unsuitable by the organizers will be disqualified from the competition.
• Strict prohibition of cameras and use of personal cellphones for video purpose during the event.
• Anybody not following this rules and guidelines are subject to automatic disqualification.